Wednesday, March 25, 2009

tension headache?

My "tension headache" started this morning around 9:30. I felt like I was going to throw up. It hurt more on the left side. My stomach is upset still.

...sounds like these are migraines...but I can't tell.

There is A LOT of stress in my life right now. Things I cannot control. That usually upsets my stomach anyway (very good for weight loss...just kidding...sort of...)

Maybe just a tension headache.

Maybe a migraine brought on by stress.

I don't know what to treat this with. Alieve won't help. (sounds like a migraine!)

Perhaps I shall call in the guns (my neurologist and his nurse) to help with this problem. It's been going on since Sunday. I can tolerate the pain while having it. I can't, however, have much endurance or tolerance for a long term problem.

No comments: